Terminator 2 5d

for english visitors ;)

« Older   Newer »

1. HopeOfTheFuture

User deleted

First of all hello to everybody. Hope you don't mind I write in English, but since I'm Dutch and Italian is not my motherlanguage, I hope you don't mind. I was pointed to this site and forum by Marika via another forum.

I'm a big Terminator fan and I have some question that hopefully you can answer in English.

1. What is the story of the show? If possible a detailed review and story description would be nice. What does happen?
    [I know Marika already gave me an outline, but I'd love get a more detailed version. If possible 1 version before the 2007 change and 1 version after the 2007 change]

2. Which model Terminator is in the show? I see some new models (http://www.canevaworld.it/gui_ml/t2_04.jpg) and I was curious if there's any more information about them, and perhaps some good closeup pictures. I mean the robots. Which models are these?

3. What's the difference between this new version and the old show? Does it look more like Terminator 2 3D (Universal Studios) or what does it look like?

4. Is there anybody who has pictures/posters of this show? Or parts of flyers?

5. Does someone have more pics and video of this show then the ones posted on the site?

6. What's with this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ9azwmkuaM ? Does this take place before the show, everytime they perform the show? Or is this some one time recording that will be used in the show itself?

7. What happens in the show itself? I heard something about a 3D film in which you see the Terminator driving around in the city and firing his gun at police cops? Can someone explain it to me and give me a detailed description of the whole happening?

Thank you for your time, and I hope you don't mind that I do not speak Italian... :-)

2. cowboy79

User deleted

welcome on board HopeOfTheFuture...nice to meet you...it's a great pleasure for us have a dutch guy here on the forum...you speak english very well.. in the next days we'll try to answer to all your questions ;)

see ya soon,good night

enjoy ;)

3. Magotimor

User deleted

Hi and welcome on this forum!
    I try to give you some answers....... (if don't understand certain sentences it is because I use the translator.... I don't speak very well English)

the new show is very similar to the first version. you/they have added some spezzonis of tapes in 3d.

he enters the laboratories ciberdyne and it is assisted to the show: sarah connor enters that a pò of struggle does and introduces him us I publish.... it arrives his/her child that after having been open "I thrusted in" it escapes away from the laboratory.... it begins the tape in which it finds terminator.... ended the tape it enters scene terminator together with the boy..... shortly after it begins the battle with the agent of liquid metal until it doesn't come "finished." then Terminator as in the film you/he/she will be lowered in the fused steel and it also appears the present giant spider to the universal.... once frozen is sprinkled in the room of the nitrogen liquid and big ending to surprise!

the differences among the two versions are very little first the tapes they were not present in 3d and the character of sarah connor....

as it regards the photos you should find her on the site www.backtothestudios.it

the video instead we are still appraising together with marika if we can insert them or less in how much forbidden to film would be.....

the video that you have found on the group backtothestudios on the site youtube concerns the pre-show of terminator and it develops him to the outside of the set while the real attraction is to the inside.

in the pre-show you/he/she is effected the resumption that sight comes inside then the attraction during a tape in 3d...

as it regards the robots they are done in the house and therefore I think is not classifiable..... the photo is of the old show. the scenography to the center, where the televisions there are there is not anymore. there is now the mega screen where the tapes are projected.

I hope to have been of help and forgives the translator! :lol:

4. cowboy79

User deleted

mi sa che questo translator mica funziona tanto bene :D

cmq dai...penso che un'idea se la possa fare... ;) il tipo voleva anche sapere se lo show che ho filmato io lo fanno ogni volta o solo ogni tanto...

5. Magotimor

User deleted

ah si? e vabbè........... sì lo fanno tutti i giorni!

il translator è sempre stato nemico...... ma meglio di niente!
    OT un'ora di corso inglese da me costa 30 euri!!! e chi se lo può permettere? chiuso OT

6. cowboy79

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Magotimor @ 7/7/2007, 00:20)
    ah si? e vabbè........... sì lo fanno tutti i giorni!

il translator è sempre stato nemico...... ma meglio di niente!
    OT un'ora di corso inglese da me costa 30 euri!!! e chi se lo può permettere? chiuso OT

sei il migliore andy :D

7. HopeOfTheFuture

User deleted

QUOTE (cowboy79 @ 6/7/2007, 22:36)
    welcome on board HopeOfTheFuture...nice to meet you...it's a great pleasure for us have a dutch guy here on the forum...you speak english very well.. in the next days we'll try to answer to all your questions ;)

see ya soon,good night

enjoy ;)

Hi, and thank you. I write English every day on the internet, plus we got it several years on school. So this is not difficult for me. ;-)

QUOTE (Magotimor @ 6/7/2007, 23:06)
    Hi and welcome on this forum!
    I try to give you some answers....... (if don't understand certain sentences it is because I use the translator.... I don't speak very well English)

Forgive me for saying, and I don't meant to be rude, but the translator's translation is hard to follow for me. :huh:

the new show is very similar to the first version. you/they have added some spezzonis of tapes in 3d.

he enters the laboratories ciberdyne and it is assisted to the show: sarah connor enters that a pò of struggle does and introduces him us I publish.... it arrives his/her child that after having been open "I thrusted in" it escapes away from the laboratory.... it begins the tape in which it finds terminator.... ended the tape it enters scene terminator together with the boy..... shortly after it begins the battle with the agent of liquid metal until it doesn't come "finished." then Terminator as in the film you/he/she will be lowered in the fused steel and it also appears the present giant spider to the universal.... once frozen is sprinkled in the room of the nitrogen liquid and big ending to surprise!

This is hard to follow for me. I will type out an outline of what I think that happens and what the differences are between the shows. Or if you all have more additions to this storyline, please fill me in!! :-)

the differences among the two versions are very little first the tapes they were not present in 3d and the character of sarah connor....

This is also a bit hard to follow. You';re saying that the only differences are:
    - Sarah Connor is now in the show as a character, while she first only appeared on a pre-show video?
    - There's now a large 3D screen while previously there were only some small monitors and some set props?
    - I assume guest now were 3D glasses.
    Did the giant spider also appear in the original 2004 version? I'm still curious to the differences between the 2004 and the 2007 show.

the video instead we are still appraising together with marika if we can insert them or less in how much forbidden to film would be.....

You are still working on another video? Can't wait to see that one.

the video that you have found on the group backtothestudios on the site youtube concerns the pre-show of terminator and it develops him to the outside of the set while the real attraction is to the inside.

But do they perform this live performance outside the building for every show? Or was this just a one time only so they filmed it and used this footage in the show?

as it regards the robots they are done in the house and therefore I think is not classifiable..... the photo is of the old show. the scenography to the center, where the televisions there are there is not anymore. there is now the mega screen where the tapes are projected.

Those robots are not mentioned or given any name?

Thank you all for your time and answers!

8. lely84it2000

User deleted

Hi, HopeOfTheFuture! and welcome! I haven't seen the new version of Terminator yet, but I think I can answer some of your questions.. sorry for my English, I try my best! ;)

CITAZIONE
    - Sarah Connor is now in the show as a character, while she first only appeared on a pre-show video?
    - There's now a large 3D screen while previously there were only some small monitors and some set props?
    Did the giant spider also appear in the original 2004 version? I'm still curious to the differences between the 2004 and the 2007 show.

As far as I know, these you mentioned (Sarah Connor and the 3D screen), are the only differences between the two versions.. the giant spider is a new entry also. I don't know about the 3D glasses, but I guess they are needed. :huh:

CITAZIONE
    QUOTE (Magotimor @ 6/7/2007, 23:06)the video that you have found on the group backtothestudios on the site youtube concerns the pre-show of terminator and it develops him to the outside of the set while the real attraction is to the inside.

But do they perform this live performance outside the building for every show? Or was this just a one time only so they filmed it and used this footage in the show?

they perform this live-show just once a day

CITAZIONE
    QUOTE (Magotimor @ 6/7/2007, 23:06)as it regards the robots they are done in the house and therefore I think is not classifiable..... the photo is of the old show. the scenography to the center, where the televisions there are there is not anymore. there is now the mega screen where the tapes are projected.

Those robots are not mentioned or given any name?

:huh: I'm not so sure, but as far as I can remember, they weren't given any name

I hope I helped you a bit!

see ya!

9. Magotimor

User deleted

grazie lely! sei la mia salvezza!!! image

10. lely84it2000

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Magotimor @ 8/7/2007, 22:09)
    grazie lely! sei la mia salvezza!!! image

quando vuoi una mano, timor, chiedi pure! ;)
    però prima aspettiamo di vedere se Hope ha capito cosa ho scritto!! :P

11. HopeOfTheFuture

User deleted

QUOTE (lely84it2000 @ 8/7/2007, 16:24)

As far as I know, these you mentioned (Sarah Connor and the 3D screen), are the only differences between the two versions.. the giant spider is a new entry also. I don't know about the 3D glasses, but I guess they are needed. :huh:

Thanks for the info!!
    As far as I know, the 3D spider appears at the end and John activates some sprinklers and freezes the spider together with the audience. Since this spider is new to 2007's version, how did the 2004 show end?

More questions are coming soon. I really hope you don't mind all my questions, but since all the info is in Italian, it's hard for non-Italian people to find information we can understand.

12. maryjay

User deleted

hi dear ;) sorry for the answering... when i received your second email (with other questions) i send you the answers, but i had a virus on my pc and deleted all email i saved and send... and that's the problem i forgot to answer another time, i come back from a work far from home and i haven't got the pc... i hope you can find the answers you want thanks all the help of all our community... ;) see you soon!!!! :lol:

13. lely84it2000

User deleted

CITAZIONE (HopeOfTheFuture @ 10/7/2007, 15:20)
    As far as I know, the 3D spider appears at the end and John activates some sprinklers and freezes the spider together with the audience. Since this spider is new to 2007's version, how did the 2004 show end?

The 2004 version ended with terminator's self-distruction: he lowered into a well and the whole laboratory exploded (this was the moment in wich the audiance was freezed and the platform in wich you stand fell down). Then you could see some scenes (taken from the movie Terminator 2) projected in a large screen (I guess it has been replaced by the 3D screen now) while a narrative voice explained the end of the story.

Don't mind asking questions, it's a plesure for me as long as I can answer them! ;)

14. HopeOfTheFuture

User deleted

QUOTE (maryjay @ 10/7/2007, 16:34)
    hi dear ;) sorry for the answering... when i received your second email (with other questions) i send you the answers, but i had a virus on my pc and deleted all email i saved and send... and that's the problem i forgot to answer another time, i come back from a work far from home and i haven't got the pc... i hope you can find the answers you want thanks all the help of all our community... ;) see you soon!!!! :lol:

Aloha!! I was already wondering why you didn't answer my mails or my post at the other forum. Anyway, I'm here right now and hope people can provide me some info/answers. It's very hard for non-Italian people to find information about Terminator 5D.

What's with this photo?
    http://www.backtothestudios.it/showarea/th...s/dscn0604.html

I suspect this takes place after the show, like some kind of souvernir shop where people can have a photo of them in some Cyberdyne layout card.

Does this take place after the show, or before the show?

Here's what I expect that happens in the show, based on information that I gathered plus some pics. PLEASE CORRECT EVERY DETAIL THAT IS WRONG OR ADD MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS!! :-)

2004 version

During the pre-show, a video is shown in which Sarah Connor warns the audience about Cyberdyne and they are going to try to stop them, together with the audience.

We are at Cyberdyne Systems.
    The audience enters the show area and they see a video-montage of the events of T2.
    A cyberdyne employee spots the audience and thinks they are terorists. He activates the robots and they are ready to fire their guns at the audience.

Then suddenly the Terminator and John enter the area on their motorcycle (why isn't Sarah with them?). John disables the robots via a computer terminal, whle the Cyberdyne employee runs away in panic.

Suddenly a helicopter appears, but the Terminator shoots it down with his handgun.

Then the T-1000 arrives at the scene, in his police officer transformation (by the way, can someone explain me how he arrives in the 2004 version?). The Terminator and the T-1000 fight, while John hides from them. In the end, the Terminator shoots the T-1000 in the vat of molten steel (are we still at Cyberdyne Systems or in the steel mill??).

The Terminator says goodbye to John and tells him he has to go in order to prevent the future. John lowers the Terminator into the molten steel, and in the end, the whole thing explodes (while John has run away??) and the audience gets blown in the face with air for about 4 seconds.

2007 version

Does the 2007 version still have the same preshow?

We are at Cyberdyne Systems.
    The audience enters the show area and they see a video-montage of the events of T2.
    A cyberdyne employee spots the audience and thinks they are terorists. He activates the robots and they are ready to fire their guns at the audience.

Then suddenly the Terminator and John AND SARAH enter the area on their motorcycle (I have no idea how Sarah appears on the scene??). John disables the robots via a computer terminal, whle the Cyberdyne employee runs away in panic.

Suddenly a helicopter appears, but the Terminator shoots it down with his handgun.

SOME 3D VIDEO IS SHOWN ON A LARGE SCREEN I GUESS, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA. PLEASE TELL ME MORE WHAT HAPPENS!

Then the T-1000 arrives at the scene, in his police officer transformation, he jumps off the large 3D screen into the Cyberdyne building. The Terminator and the T-1000 fight, while John hides from them. In the end, the Terminator shoots the T-1000 in the vat of molten steel (are we still at Cyberdyne Systems or in the steel mill??).

The Terminator says goodbye to John AND SARAH and tells him he has to go in order to prevent the future. John OR SARAH lowers the Terminator into the molten steel, but after this, a large metallic spider(T23D's T-1.000.000?) appears on the screen and hunts down john and Sarah. Sarah shoots it while John activates some kind of cooling/sprinkling system and freezes the spider, together with the audience (wind blows in their face).

SO SOMEONE PLEASE FILL ME AND CORRECT WRONG PARTS. THIS IS JUST MY ASSUMPTION FROM THINGS I HAVE READ ABOUT OR SEEN ON PICS.

15. lely84it2000

User deleted

CITAZIONE (HopeOfTheFuture @ 13/7/2007, 13:03)
    What's with this photo?
    http://www.backtothestudios.it/showarea/th...s/dscn0604.html

I suspect this takes place after the show, like some kind of souvernir shop where people can have a photo of them in some Cyberdyne layout card.

Does this take place after the show, or before the show?

This moment took place before the show.. every guest had to take the picture and at the end of the show you could buy it if you wanted.
    I think this cannot be done this year..

60 replies since 6/7/2007, 20:38   632 views